Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Xbox Mods


Painting my XBOX




This is just a simple little thing that I did, i decided to paint it because i got tired of it being just regular black. Although this isn't the whole thing(my camera went dead
and i couldn't find my moms camera(and my laptop didn't come with a driver for the web cam) so i was totally screwed. It turned out basically good, i wasn't able to everything i wanted because of time constraints and my skill level this being the first time I've painted somethinglike this. One thing that came out not so great was because i did it so quickly was that the painters tape(it was old and crappy) left a finish on the paint. I did all of this in just three days by staying up late and nearly going insane over getting it right. But enough babble time for the pictures.





















This is the top of the x-box, I taped of the
emblem on top and the fins on the sides as well as
the small triangles on the front and back.



This is the face plate before i sanded and painted it


No comments: