Thursday, August 7, 2008

New book!!!

My new book, Red Hat Linux 9 Bible, is 1031 pages of awesomeness ha ha. It came with the install disks for Red Hat 9 of course and a bunch of RPM's. But just starting to look through the book is amazing and i can learn so much from this book. Just to let you know I'm not a total Linux n00b (Ive burned my fair share of .ISO's) but i want to learn as much as i can about Linux, I just love the openness of the OS, and if i get good enough i might even try to build my own distro with some custom tools if i can get good at programming(which is going to take some time). But at any rate this is a great book, well worth the price i think [...$50...] and I'm looking forward to reading it and installing RH9 on my box.




The -BOOK-


See, not a total n00b, i carry this around with my laptop (I like the extra size of the DVD-RW, and the compactness of the mini dv disk) Backtrack is awesome haha.

No comments: